There are many followers of Jesus. Who is he? Each church has their own beliefs about Jesus. Who does Jesus say that he is?
In the gospel of John, Jesus himself tells us who he is. There are seven “I am” sayings of Jesus. Each one gives us insight into the person Jesus himself claims to be.
The seven “I am” sayings are:
1. “I am the Good Shepherd. “Jn (10.11)
2. “I am the gate for the sheep.” Jn (10:7)“I
3. “I am the way, and the truth, and the life.” Jn (14.6)
4. “I am the vine, you are the branches.” Jn (15.5)
5. “I am the Bread of Life.” Jn. (6:35)
6. “I am the light of the world.” Jn (8:12)
7. “I am the resurrection and the life.” Jn (11.25)
Meditate on the PHOTOS as you read the gospel passages in Jesus own words.
Reflect on all the images Jesus gives us to help us know him better. How can we love Jesus unless we spend time with him and listen to his words?
Seven “I am” sayings; one saying for each day of the week. Spend a week reflecting on the sayings of Jesus.